18 marts 2015
30 december 2014
Seneste fra 10news.dk: “Tyskland: Mand stukket i hoved og ryg for at råbe “Glædelig jul” i “multikulturelt” område” – osv…
25 december 2014
19 december 2014
“Love is based on — among other emotions and types of behaviour — a mutual feeling of equality, as true love is only possible when one does not force or fear one’s partner. To experience true love men and women within the Muslim culture must break the rules about gender inequality commanded by the Qur’an, Reliance of the Traveller and other Islamic texts. Islam is obviously a serious obstacle that makes it difficult — and in many cases even impossible — to many Muslim men and women to experience thehappiness-giving, psychologically healing,bodily healthy and important feeling of love.
The widespread domestic violence and use of forced marriages — often of girls who are not even old enough to be either emotionally or physically mature to marry or who have reached puberty (here, here, here, here) — indicates the Islamic culture’s disregard of love. Fragile honour, fear of ostracism and commitment to cultural traditions and religious laws — not love — become the binding factor between many Muslim partners.”
Mere nyt på: 10news.dk
The latest PEGIDA demonstration in Dresden had 15,000+ participants, and the Danish state tv, Danmarks Radio, noted that “It was the German middle class, who demonstrated today.”
Germany is finally waking up, after being paralyzed by the burden of bad conscience from the 2nd WW, general political correctness, and cowardice. Criticising the power of religion, standing up for the equality of women and fighting for the freedom to express oneself – even if it insults others or opposes the “normal” – used to be the Left’s key issues. Today that same Left call it racist, Fascism or even Nazism. But standing up against Islam has nothing to do with racism (as far as I know, nobody changed color after converting) and the mudslinging Socialists who do nothing else than name calling should know that Fascism and National Socialism (Nazism) are both Leftist political ideologies.
Standing up against Islam’s soldiers and against political correctness activates and increases the most noble human qualities: honesty, bravery, gut feeling, cooperation, hard work, intelligence, and compassion. It is no surprise that one meets the best people in the counter-Islam movement.
I assume that the 13 percent who completely disagree with the PEGIDA demonstrations are mainly Muslims. 75 percent are either partly, mostly of completely sympathise with the PEGIDA demonstrations.
As one can see from the below screen shot (taken from here), the PEGIDA demonstrations are not just in Dresden, but all over Germany:
Læs flere nyheder og få det berømte nyhedsbrev på: 10news.dk
17 december 2014
The Socialists should be screaming: It is obviously only the people who can afford paying the human traffickers who make it to our countries, while the poor are left to protect themselves and try to rebuild their countries. And the feminists should be joining the choir, since it is almost only men who are allowed to travel to safety, while their women are left to protect themselves, try to rebuild their countries and survive in cultures where women are often not even allowed to work…
Here is what I think: the West should spend its yearly 100+ billion dollar aid to third world countries on paying those countries for having fewer children (thus limiting over-population) and accommodate the world’s Muslim refugees and our deported supporters of jihad.
The Swedish immigration policy just became a parody of itself. On Monday evening a private jet landed carrying ten passengers who claim that they are asylum seekers. …
Læs det hele her.
16 december 2014
15.000 til anti-islam demonstration in Dresden, DR: “Det var den tyske middelklasse, der demonstrerede i dag.”
Hvis jeg var sharia-tro muslim eller en politiker, der havde hjulpet shariaen på vej, ville jeg nok begynde at blive lidt nervøs…:
In Dresden, 15,000 people demonstrated for the movement “Patriotic Europeans against the Islamization of the West” (Pegida). The demonstrations against an alleged alienation of the land grows weekly.
According to the police, over 5,600 people joined a counter demonstration, “Dresden for all”.
Chancellor Merkel condemned the “Pegida” actions – Germany has no place for propaganda and slander.
Michael Reiter, TV-avisen: Altså, jeg kiggede meget nøje efter, og jeg så ingen nålestriber, jeg så en lille håndfuld nynazister, og tyske højrepopulister, til gengæld så jeg mange tusinde helt almindelige tyskere. Det var den tyske middelklasse, der demonstrerede i dag. Det var ikke en flok bøller med tattoverede hagekors i nakken, og det er for så vis tankevækkende, at den her protest udgår fra midten af det tyske samfund. Det har man ikke set her i Tyskland indtil nu.
Læs hele posten på 10news.dk
15 december 2014
“Nobody is born a mass murderer, a rapist or a violent criminal. So what is it in the Muslim culture that influence their children in a way that make so relatively many Muslims harm other people?
As a psychologist in a Danish youth prison, I had a unique chance to study the mentality of Muslims. 70 percent of youth offenders in Denmark have a Muslim background. I was able to compare them with non-Muslim clients from the same age group with more or less the same social background. I came to the conclusion that Islam and Muslim culture have certain psychological mechanisms that harm people’s development and increase criminal behaviour.”
13 december 2014
Flere nyheder på: 10news.dk
Få 10news nyhedsbrev (ugentligt) – send en mail til: firstname.lastname@example.org
Malaysia: 18 Myanmar nationals (Buddhists) killed and mutilated in series of “mysterious and unexplained murders”
Og lidt dessert…:
23 oktober 2014
Danmarks nyeste parti, Nationalpartiet, er grundlagt af troende muslimer fra Ahmadiyya-moskeen i Hvidovre.
Moskeens hjemmeside citerer flittigt det islamiske skrift Bukhari, der bl.a. er fortaler for jihad og terror. Jeg tror partiet er en trojansk hest, der vil udnytte demokratiet til at ødelægge demokratiet.
Læs her om Spørgsmålene, som den danske Ahmadiyya-moské alligevel ikke ville svare på: http://www.trykkefrihed.dk/sporgsmalene-som-den-danske-ahmadiyya-moske-alligevel-ikke-ville-svare-pa.htm
9 oktober 2014
Please spread this great idea far and wide: Australia might make it illegal to preach certain passages of the Quran because it advocates violence.
“A Muslim cleric who preaches from certain passages of the Koran could be caught in the “broad” net of the government’s new anti-terror law, Islamic leaders have warned.
Grand Mufti of Australia Ibrahim Abu Mohammad and the Australian National Imams Council have called for the offence of “advocating terrorism” to be removed from the so-called Foreign Fighters Bill, currently before Parliament.
They went public with their opposition on the same day Prime Minister Tony Abbott backed the draft legislation as essential to reining in “preachers of hate”, including the radical Islamic group Hizb ut-Tahrir.”
8 oktober 2014
Daniel Greenfield: “moderat islam” er en religion opfundet af socialister for at kamuflere faren ved import af muslimske venstrefløjsstemmer
Meget læsværdig! Herfra
Daniel Greenfield is one of our sharpest. He has many great points and if you have the time, I advise you click the link above to read the whole piece.
“I have been searching for moderate Islam since September 11 and just like a lost sock in the dryer, it was in the last place I expected it to be. You won’t find the fabled land of moderate Muslims in the east. You won’t even find it in the west. Like all myths it exists in the imagination of those who tell the stories. You won’t find a moderate Islam in the Koran, but you will find it in countless Western books about Islam. …
Without a moderate Islam the Socialist projects of Europe which depend on heavy immigration collapse. America’s War on Terror becomes the endless inescapable slog that the rise of ISIS has once again revealed it to be. Multiculturalism, post-nationalism and Third World Guiltism all implode. Without moderate Muslims, nationalism returns, borders close and the right wins. That is what they fear. If there is no moderate Islam, no moderate Mohammed, no moderate Allah, then the Socialist Kingdom of Heaven on Earth has to go in the rubbish bin.
Their Islam is not the religion of Mohammed, the Koran, the Hadiths, the Caliphs or its practitioners in such places as Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Iran, Iraq or Indonesia. Their Islam is a religion that does not exist, but that they fervently believe must exist because without it their way of life is as doomed as the dodo.”
7 oktober 2014
Lets hit the jihadis where it hurt by stopping the people financing them. Sign here:http://www.stopqatarnow.com/p/petition.html
“The following is a sourced dossier on the State of Qatar and their involvement in activities related to terrorism, slavery, genocide, and narcotics trafficking.
The Terror State
Qatar is the most prolific state sponsor of terror active in the world today. From al Qaeda, to Boko Haram, to Hamas, to ISIS (the Islamic State), Qatar funds and supports violent Islamist movements who terrorize and murder innocents.
- Hamas, whose leader resides in Doha, receives a majority of its funding from Qatar. The Qataris also financed the construction of the Hamas tunnel system that facilitates smuggling and terror operations.
- Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, the architect of the September 11, 2001 attacks, was on the payroll of the Qatari Ministry of Water and Electricity. KSMlived in Doha from 1992-1996, as a guest of Abdallah bin Khalid al-Thani, then Qatar’s Minister of Religious Affairs. In the end, it was the Emir of Qatar who handed of KSM to CIA Director George Tenet.
- Boko Haram, who captured the world’s attention when they kidnapped 276 Nigerian girls and sold them into sex slavery, was established by Qatar as a “money making venture.” The financier, a Mauritanian proxy agent, now resides in Doha.
- The genocidal Islamic State, aka ISIS, is a creation of Qatar. According to a German Minister, “Who is financing [ISIS]? Hint: Qatar.”
- A Qatari Ambassador in Libya was discovered to be recruiting Libyan jihadis to join ISIS.
- Qatar is the only country to openly welcome the Muslim Brotherhood, recognized as a terrorist organization by many countries, such as Israel and Egypt. Doha’s Al Jazeera broadcast network is home to the Brotherhood’s spiritual leader, Yusuf al-Qaradawi, an advocate of terrorism.
The Genocidal State
The army of the Islamic State, aka ISIS, is a combination of the Islamic State of Iraq and the Syrian rebels (who are still supported by the United States). The Islamic State of Iraq was the Iraqi branch of al Qaeda – as shown above, supported by Qatar – and Syrian rebels were both backed by Qatar. Now the Islamic State is committing mass murder in Syria and Iraq, on a scale and using methods reminiscent of the Third Reich.
- The New York Times reported that the arms intended for the “moderate rebels” in Syria were being diverted to extremists by Qatar.
- Boko Haram, established by Qatar, recently pledged allegiance (bayah) to the Islamic State.
- Al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP) also recently declared allegiance to the Islamic State. The recent resurgence of AQAP is linked to “ransom payments” for hostages, and many of those payments come from Qatar. You might just call those payments an excuse to fund AQAP.
- The Islamic State has been found guilty of war crimes by the United Nations. They routinely commit horrific mass murder against Christians, non-compliant Muslims, and other ethnic minorities, such as the decimated Yazidi community of Northern Iraq. Beheadings and crucifixions are routinefor these barbaric conquerors.
- Even young children have been targeted for extermination and beheaded by the Islamic State.
The Narco State
Qatar’s funding and support for Islamist terror groups conceals another aspect of this relationship: narcotics trafficking. Boko Haram and the Taliban, both linked directly to Qatar, are transnational smugglers of drugs, including cocaine and and heroin. In this light, Qatar’s backing of these groups is as much as anfinancial investment as a dedication to Islamist domination.
- The “money making venture,” Boko Haram, is involved with cocaine smuggling into Europe, which enters Africa from South America, provided by cartels.
- Boko Haram has recently been discovered working in conjunction with the infamous underworld boss Dawood Ibrahim, as far away as India. Ibrahim, who reportedly pledges 30% of his revenue to terror, is under the protection of the Pakistani Inter-Services Intelligence agency (ISI).
- Qatar infamously received the Taliban 5, “high command” of the terrorist group, in exchange for Bowe Bergdahl. The Taliban, who have an “embassy” in Doha, are well known opium growers, from which they produce heroin. 2013 was a record year for opium production in Afghanistan.
- Qatar is in a strategic partnership with the Pakistani ISI’s National Logistics Cell, who are heroin smugglers for the Taliban.
- Doha International Airport has become a transshipment hub for narcotics over the past few years. Qatar has funded, and almost certainly profited from, their relationship with drug smuggling Islamist groups connected to Dawood Ibrahim and Pakistan’s ISI.
The Slave State
Qatar exploits migrant workers to the point where they are considered modern day slaves. Despite having the highest per capita income in the entire world for its citizens, while construction booms in Doha, workers from countries such as Nepal and India work in awful conditions for less than $1 per hour.
- There are an estimated 1.4 million migrant workers – non-citizens – in Qatar, from countries including India, Nepal, and Sri Lanka.
- Under the Kalafa (sponsorship) system, foreign workers cannot change jobs and are often denied the right to leave the country. Workers’ passports are regularly seized illegally by authorities.
- In many cases, these workers go unpaid for months, or even up to a year. The richest country in the world, 17% of whose tiny population aremillionaires, routinely denies these workers their meager pay.
- The workers, according to one investigation, were “sleeping eight to a room, and were living with dirty drinking water, filthy, unplumbed toilets and no showers.” Furthermore, migrants are often treated brutally in their employment.
- In preparation for the 2022 FIFA World Cup, an estimated 4,000 migrants will die building stadiums and working on other related construction projects. This is twice the number who were killed in the most recent Israel-Gaza conflict, and 25x the number of children killed building Hamas’s terror tunnels (160).”
6 oktober 2014
This is interesting because it tells us what kind of people are governing the lives of 500 million EU citizens…:
“A group of over 50 European parliament members has nominated a controversial Egyptian activist for the prestigious Sakharov Prize for Freedom of Thought, despite his having advocated the assassination of Israelis and political leaders in Egypt and called for an end to the State of Israel”
5 oktober 2014
“A major terror attack on European soil is practically inevitable as Western powers ramp up their assault on Jihadist fighters in Iraq and Syria, the Guardian reported Friday, citing an unnamed senior EU official.
The official said Europe was scrambling to deal with the threat of hundreds and possibly thousands of Islamist fighters returning to the European Union from combat in Iraq and Syria with plans to carry out large-scale attacks in the union.
“It is pre-programmed,” the official told the newspaper. “We have clear signals that this is what the foreign fighters are doing. This is the main threat we are facing.” He added that EU leaders were “very aware and very frightened of this” and currently did not have an effective strategy in place to deal with the threat. “They all fear this could be totally out of control. It may already be too late. …
Signs of rising terror threats against the US and its allies have been gathering in recent days.”
Kilde: Times of Israel
3 oktober 2014
“…it starts out small, like a cancer that attacks a particular part of the body. But left unchecked, the cancer grows, metastasizing over wider and wider areas. To protect the peace and security of the world, we must remove this cancer before it’s too late.”
Se talen her:
30 september 2014
Video (1 min.): http://youtu.be/UZboS3QuHLU
“In one interrogation by Iraqi officials of an ISIS terrorist who carried out seven beheadings. The terrorist not only confesses the gruesome beheadings he carried out, but also confesses the dark side which is virtually unknown regarding sadistic homosexual group marriages and rituals. …
‘They “married” me 15 times. Then they washed my head and put cologne on me. They told me no one could join ISIL without being married'”
29 september 2014
Læs hele artiklen her – især hvis du er journalist…
“If Hamas does not like you for any reason all they have to do now is say you are a Mossad agent and kill you.” — A., a Fatah member in Gaza.
“Hamas wanted us butchered so it could win the media war against Israel showing our dead children on TV and then get money from Qatar.” — T., former Hamas Ministry officer.
“They would fire rockets and then run away quickly, leaving us to face Israeli bombs for what they did.” — D., Gazan journalist.
“Hamas imposed a curfew: anyone walking out in the street was shot. That way people had to stay in their homes, even if they were about to get bombed. Hamas held the whole Gazan population as a human shield.” — K., graduate student
“The Israeli army allows supplies to come in and Hamas steals them. It seems even the Israelis care for us more than Hamas.” — E., first-aid volunteer.
“We are under Hamas occupation, and if you ask most of us, we would rather be under Israeli occupation… We miss the days when we were able to work inside Israel and make good money. We miss the security and calm Israel provided when it was here.” — S., graduate of an American university, former Hamas sympathizer. …
S., a medical worker, told Zarhan:
“The Israeli army sends warnings to people [Gazans] to evacuate buildings before an attack. The Israelis either call or send a text message. Sometimes they call several times to make sure everyone has been evacuated. Hamas’s strict policy, though, was not to allow us to evacuate. Many people got killed, locked inside their homes by Hamas militants. Hamas’s official Al-Quds TV regularly issued warnings to Gazans not to evacuate their homes. Hamas militants would block the exits to the places residents were asked to evacuate. In the Shijaiya area, people received warnings from the Israelis and tried to evacuate the area, but Hamas militants blocked the exits and ordered people to return to their homes. Some of the people had no choice but to run towards the Israelis and ask for protection for their families. Hamas shot some of those people as they were running; the rest were forced to return to their homes and get bombed. This is how the Shijaiya massacre happened. More than 100 people were killed.'”