12 februar 2017
Sudanesiske Unge© hærger og terroriserer familiefestival i Melbourne
‘It was intimidating, they have no fear’: Teenage boy, 16, injured as Sudanese youths rampage through a Melbourne festival – terrorising families and stealing people’s mobile phones
- Jack McLaughlin, 16, was ‘jumped on’ as his phone was stolen on Saturday
- His mother said he needed brain scans after having no memory of the incident
- Dozens of Sudanese youths invaded Melbourne’s Summersault 2017 festival
- A witness reported seeing Sudanese youths invade Caroline Springs reserve
- Mobile phones were stolen as people filmed the fireworks which began at 10pm
Mere på Daily mail
Endnu ingen kommentarer.
RSS feed for comments on this post. TrackBack URI
Skab en gratis hjemmeside eller blog på WordPress.com.