Majority of 230 protesters arrested on Inauguration Day will face 10 years in prison and $25k fine as US attorney says they will be charged with felony rioting
Most of the 230 rioters arrested after violent protests erupted in Washington D.C. following Donald Trump’s inauguration will be charged with felony rioting, federal prosecutors said on Saturday.
- 230 people have been arrested and six police officers injured in the D.C.protests against President Trump
- Many any of those arrested will reportedly face up to a 10 year prison sentence and $25,000 fine
- A violent rampage started two blocks from the White House in McPherson Square and along K Street
- A limo was set on fire after destructive demonstrators threw a flare into its shattered windows
- Police with shields lined up and blocked the parade route as riots broke out around the city
- Officials have used tear gas, pepper spray and flash bang grenades on the mob
- Windows have been smashed at Starbucks, McDonald’s and Bank of America buildings
- Broadcaster Larry King said the windows of his SUV were smashed by protesters while he was in studios
Mere på Daily Mail
Secret Service WILL investigate Madonna after singer says she wants to BLOW UP the White House in expletive-filled rant at women’s march.
Endnu ingen kommentarer.