30 oktober 2016
The Asian sex grooming scandal in Rotherham continues: Now a court has given lifetime anonymity to four men who preyed on a vulnerable girl for years.
What IS going on?
- Rotherham Council sought to prevent ‘Child G’ sex abuse by four men
- The girl is vulnerable and comes from an impoverished and broken home
- In 2012, her situation came to attention of social workers and it was feared she was involved in inappropriate relationships with many older Asian men
- She was found in August in a hotel with condoms, drugs and an Asian man
- Two men, known as LL and MM, were arrested on suspicion of trafficking’
Mere på Daily Mail
Endnu ingen kommentarer.
RSS feed for comments on this post. TrackBack URI