23 juli 2016
Did Munich killer Ali Sonboly lure children to their deaths on Facebook?
Police probe fake ad for free food at massacre McDonald’s where Iranian, 18, killed first of his nine victims before turning gun on himself
- Nine people have been killed and another 21 people are injured after Ali Sonboly went on a shooting rampage
- Terrified shoppers were seen running for their lives from the Olympia Shopping Centre after hearing gunshots
- Witnesses said the shopping centre gunman screamed ‘I’m German’ and ‘Allahu Akbar’ before shooting
- Gunman reportedly fled after his shooting spree on the city underground network, which was shut down
- His body was found half a mile from the scene. Police believe he acted alone after initially looking for three gunmen
- He has been identified as an 18-year-old Iranian, who has been living in Munich for more than two years
- Security restrictions lifted this morning and public transport is now operating as normal
- Neighbours of the attacker told German newspaper Bild that the 18-year-old was a ‘quiet guy’
Mere på Daily Mail
Endnu ingen kommentarer.
RSS feed for comments on this post. TrackBack URI